Financial planners are often the first port of call for people seeking advice on investing a lump sum of money. But that is just the tip of the iceberg. A professional financial adviser has the knowledge and skills to help you achieve your goals and objectives by tailoring strategies to address your specific needs.
We will provide you with assistance and guidance on:
- Budgeting – reviewing your finances and identifying opportunities to manage debt and save money.
- Insurance – guiding you on protecting your family and your assets in the event of illness, injury, disability or death.
- Government benefits and allowances– determining your eligibility for government assistance for various benefits from pensions to co-contribution allowances and ensuring you receive the correct entitlements.
- Retirement planning – helping you find answers to the important questions such as; “how much money do I need to retire?”; “what do I need to do before I retire?” and “will I be able to retire comfortably now?”
- Estate planning – we work closely with estate planning professionals to show you how best to structure your assets to benefit your estate when you’re no longer here.
- Education – helping you to understand your investments and other key financial matters. This builds your knowledge and confidence.
Quite simply, we can help alleviate the worry and stress associated with your finances, leaving you with more time to enjoy life.
Speak to a licensed adviser on (07) 3040 4840 if you feel that assistance and guidance on the above matters would benefit you.
The advice on this site may not be suitable to you because it contains general information that has not been tailored to your personal circumstances. Please seek personal financial advice prior to acting on this information. Please also refer to our general advice warning under contact us tab on our website. The article is based on information available at the time of writing only and therefore care should be taken as to the accuracy of the content.
Image courtesy of [ jannoon028 ] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net